Published on : 04 September 2020
Audencia will take part in the Virtual Career Fairs Part II 2020, as part of an exclusive network of top schools across the globe. The virtual fairs replicate a sophisticated job fair simulation environment that enables you to have real-time interaction with recruiters from leading companies and organizations.
Attend a virtual career fair !
Whether you are a student or an alum, if you are interested in pursuing graduate programmes, sourcing internships or identifying experienced hire opportunities, then the virtual career fair series is for you.
- September 15-17, 2020 : Management, Organisation, Leadership, Business, Strategy
- September 22-24, 2020 : Finance, Accounting, Economics, Risk, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Consulting, Actuaries
- September 29-October 1, 2020 : Supply Chain, Logistics, Project Management, Transportation, Shipping
- October 6-8, 2020 : Global MBA
- October 13-15, 2020 : Digital Marketing, Communications, PR, Digital Media
- October 27-29, 2020 : Startups, Entrepreneurship, Innovation
- November 10-12, 2020 : NGOs, International Organizations, Public Administration, CSR, AHRMIO
- November 17-19, 2020 : Big Tech, Engineering, Biotech, Pharma, Telecom
What is there for you?
This is a great chance to introduce yourself to potential employers, meet with the recruiters and start applying to their opportunities. You can:
- visit the stands
- view company profiles/videos
- chat with recruiters
- view job opportunities
- apply for jobs
- attend webcasts and seminars
What do you need to do?
- Log in or create an account with your student/alumni email @audencia
- Click on the new tab in the top toolbar of the platform called “Virtual Career Fairs”
- Confirm your attendance to the fairs of your interest
- Prepare for the fairs by watching existing masterclasses on the platform
- Attend the upcoming Masterclass on September 10th at 17:00 CEST - “Succeed in Your Fall Hiring Processes in a Virtual World” to best prepare for the virtual fairs