05 October 2021
Audencia's teams are proud to announce that the School has just been awarded the «Bienvenue en France» label by Campus France. This label attests to the quality of the welcome given to international students.
By obtaining the "Bienvenue en France" label from Campus France, Audencia has met the criteria of the label, which is awarded based on:
- The quality and accessibility of information,
- The welcome arrangements put in place,
- The educational offering,
- Support for professors,
- Assistance in finding accommodation,
- The quality of campus life,
- Post-graduation follow-up for international students.
"The "Bienvenue en France" label distinguishes French higher education institutions that have developed welcoming schemes made available to international students by French higher education institutions. The label is a sign of confidence and attests to the quality of the welcome provided and represents a promotional tool for the institution."
The objectives of the label are:
- To inform international students about the concrete conditions of reception within the institutions,
- To attest to the quality of reception and to promote the initiatives of French institutions in this area,
- To promote the dissemination of a welcoming culture within universities and schools".
Source: Campus France
Audencia is delighted to be among the 129 institutions that have been awarded the "Bienvenue en France" label.
More information about the label