To provide integrated multi-capital accounting to companies of all sizes with the aim of infusing management control, internal control and reporting to stakeholders, while respecting international standards, sustainable development objectives and planetary limits.
Mission and method
The aim of the Multi-Capital Global Performance Chair is to strengthen multi-capital measurement and control systems through innovation, to participate in international standardization in the field and to support the transformation of teams and professions.
Transforming tomorrow's accounting
Supporting the financial services professions
- Training and raising awareness among teams of sustainable development accountants and controllers
- Providing insights into current events
- Decrypting standards and advances
- Assisting teams with the right tools
Standardization and harmonization of standards
- Participating in national, European and international standardization of multi-capital accounting
- Enriching the thinking of standardization bodies through research
- Participating in efforts to harmonize international standards
We work with companies and encourage them to help us with the set up of field testing, needed for our work through research-intervention methods.
- Triple capital accounting Groupe SOS/Fermes d'Avenir
- Strong sustainability accounting (Biocoop)
- ODDs accounting (Danone)
- Carbon accounting (Joint Academia thesis project/industry, Danone)
- Integrated reporting (oint Academia thesis project, Danone)
We work for the common good by collaborating with the public and private institutions that create multi-capital accounting standards.
- Research contract on carbon accounting for SMEs with ADEME [French Environmental Agency] (2016-2019)
- Research contract with the Autorité des Normes Comptables [Accounting Standards Authority] on the dissemination of integrated reporting and capital reporting (2017-2019)
- Contract with the Institute of Management Accountants on integrated reporting (2013-2016)
- Contract with the Institute of Management Accountants on the role of sustainability CFOs (2017-2018)
- Research contract on COP redesign with UN Global Compact (2020-2021)