- "La nouvelle boussole" [The new Compass] day, Convention Entreprises course - "Sustain Pursuit game", December 2022
- Conférences Entreprise & Post-Croissance, Mesurer ce qui compte vraiment [Measuring what really counts], Prohil, November 2022
- LIFTS Accounting Model, Guide de la comptabilité intégrée [Integrated Accounting Guide], ORSE/OREE/C3D, November 2021
- Presentation of the LIFTS Accounting Model, salon produrable, September 2021
- PwC France and Maghreb accelerates in auditing and consulting, Les Echos, July 2021
- La comptabilité socio-environnementale, une opportunité pour les entreprises agricoles [Socio-economic accounting, an opportunity for agricultural companies], Agriculteurs de France, p 24-26, June 2021
- Antheaume N., Faure E., Chaplais Chouvier. C, David B. (June 2021), "Comment transformer la comptabilitré en levier pour relever le défi environnemental" [How to transform accounting into a lever for raising the environmental challenge], The conversation
- Cordano E. (May 2021), "Connectivité entre information financière et non-financière: pourquoi les métiers du risque doivent y intéresser?" [Connectivity between financial and non-financial information: why professions at risk need to be interested in it], Blog IFACI
- Gibassier D. (April 2021), "Should companies count differently?", #Let'sgoFrance
- Cordano E. (April 2021), "Towards an in-depth revision of organization valuation", IFACI Blog
- Gibassier D. (March 2021), "Six propositions pour compter différement dans le monde de demain" [Six proposals for counting differently in the world of tomorrow], Harvard Business Review
- Gibassier D., Keddie L., Sobkowiak M., Tran T.T., Kruse V. (March 2021), "Quel nouveau cadre comptable pour répondre aux défis envrionnementaux?" [What new accounting framework for meeting environmental challenges], The Conversation
- Antheaume N. (February 2021), "Développement durable: la nouvelle frontière du contrôle de gestion" [Sustainable development: the new frontier of management control], DFCG - VoxFi
Publications and Events
- Gibassier D. (November 2020), "RSE et développement durable : transformer le DAF en Chief Value Officer" [CSR nd sustainable development: transforming the Chief Financial Officer into the Chief Value Officer], Courrier Financier
- Gibassier D. (October 2020), "From CEO to chief value officer", Accounting & Business
- Gibassier D.. (October 2020), "Historic moment: The Marriage of CSR and Finance", FORBES
- Gibassier D. (August 2020), "Recovering better through multi-value know-how", ICAEW
- Gibassier D.. (August 2020), "From Chief Financial Officer to Chief Value Officer: the transformation of the CFO", Monde des Grandes Écoles
- Gibassier D. (July 2020), Interview "Une crise annoncée, violente, qui nécessiterait un changement systémique" [A violent crisis forecast that requires a systematic change], Mag IFACI
- Gibassier D. (June 2020), "Et si vous deveniez Chief Value Officer?" [So if you become the Chief Value Officer?], Monde des Grandes Écoles
- Gibassier D., El Omari S., Naccache P. (June 2020), "Institutional Work In The Birth of a Carbon Accounting Profession", Accounting Auditing and Accountability Journal
- Gibassier D. (May 2020), "Chief value officers and ESG investors: What could green finance look like in the new normal?", Edie Newsroom
- Gibassier D. (May 2020) "We need radically different accountancy to value companies in a post-pandemic world", Ethical Corp
- Gibassier D. (March 2020), "Comptabilité multi-capitaux : la réinvention verte des metiers du chiffre" [Multi-capital accounting: the green reinvention of numbers professions], #Let'sgoFrance
- Gibassier D., Michelon G., Cartel M. (March 2020), "The future of carbon accounting research: 'we've pissed mother nature off, big time'", Sustainability Accounting, Management and Policy Journal
- Taïbi S., Autheaume N., Gibassier D. (February 2020), "Accounting for strong sustainability: an intervention-research based approach", Sustainability Accounting, Management and Policy Journal
- Palmeiro L., Gibassier D. (January 2020), "Your Company's Next Leader on Climate is the CFO", Harvard Business Review
Global Multi-Capital Performance Chair Conference - June 8, 2021
Nearly 300 people attended the very first edition of the research center's annual conference online, on June 8, 2021.
On the program:
- A roundtable discussion to kick things off, in the company of the Chair's three main partners: L'Oréal, Danone and PwC France and Maghreb.
- A detailed explanation of the LIFTS Accounting Model multi-capital accounting methodology developed by the Chair
- A presentation of the various reports published or being published: "What connection between financial and non-financial accounting? Développement durable, et immatériels, état des lieux des représentations en comptabilité financière" [Sustainable and immaterial development, inventory of representations in financial accounting]; "Exploration des modèles d'évaluation de la soutenabilité [Exploration of un-sustainablity assessment models]. In-depth analysis of existing multi-capital models"; "Accounting for planetary limits and social floors."
- A presentation of case studies carried out in collaboration with three SMEs: Yever, Nepsen and Bathô.
- A presentation of the results of the survey on the ESG practices of internal auditors conducted in partnership with IFACI.
I discover the entire event on video:
Global Multi-Capital Performance Chair Conference - March 7, 2023
The Chair's second annual conference, held at Audencia's Paris offices, provided an opportunity to take stock of the Chair's ongoing projects.
On the program:
- Roundtable: Will multi-capital accounting become the norm for accounting for sustainability?
- Danone's experiment with the LIFTS accounting model
- Audencia's implementation of the LIFTS accounting model
- Accounting for Gender Equality (LIFTS)
- Discussing monetization
- Positive impact accounting
- Results of the study on internal controls and sustainability reporting
I discover the whole event in video: