1. Presentation of the site.
In accordance with article 6 of French law no. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the audencia.com the identity of the various parties involved in its production and monitoring:
Owner: Audencia Business School - 8 Route de la Jonelière - 44312 - Nantes Cedex 2
Creator: Audencia Business School
Publication manager : Arnaud Fournier, Responsable Communication Digitale Audencia
The publication manager is an individual or a legal entity.
Webmaster : Lauranne Héaumé - firstname.lastname@example.org
Host : Plateforme SH - Siège social : 22 Rue de Palestro, 75002 Paris
2. General conditions of use of the site and services offered.
Use of the audencia.com site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be amended or supplemented at any time, and users of the audencia.com site are therefore advised to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, Audencia Nantes may decide to interrupt the site for technical maintenance, in which case Audencia Nantes will endeavor to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention in advance.
The audencia.com site is updated regularly. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become familiar with them.
3. Description of services provided.
The purpose of the audencia.com website is to provide information concerning all of the company's activities.
Audencia Business School strives to provide information on the audencia.com website that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or shortcomings in updating, whether these are its own fault or the fault of third-party partners who provide it with this information.
All information indicated on the audencia.com website is given for information purposes only, and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information provided on the audencia.com website is not exhaustive. It is subject to modifications having been made since it was put online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
The website cannot be held responsible for material damage related to the use of the site. Furthermore, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent, virus-free equipment and with an up-to-date, latest-generation browser.
5. Intellectual property and infringement.
Audencia Business School owns the intellectual property rights or holds the usage rights to all elements accessible on the site, including texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of : Audencia Business School.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.
Audencia Business School may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the Audencia Nantes website, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
Audencia Business School may not be held liable for indirect damages (such as loss of business or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the audencia.com website.
Users may ask questions in the contact area. Audencia Business School reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this area that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Audencia Business School also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, particularly in the event of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
7. Hypertext links and cookies.
The audencia.com website contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of Audencia Business School. However, Audencia Nantes is unable to verify the content of these sites, and consequently assumes no responsibility for them.
Browsing on the audencia.com site may result in the installation of cookie(s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data obtained in this way is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also used to measure visitor numbers.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user may, however, configure his or her computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (wheel-shaped pictogram at top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Confirm with Ok.
- Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Under Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
Any dispute relating to the use of the audencia.com website is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is granted to the competent courts of Paris.
10. Main laws involved.
- Loi n° 78-87 du 6 janvier 1978, notamment modifiée par la loi n° 2004-801 du 6 août 2004 relative à l'informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés.
- Loi n° 2004-575 du 21 juin 2004 pour la confiance dans l'économie numérique.
- User: Internet user logging on, using the above-mentioned site.
- Personal information: "information which enables, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (article 4 of law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
- Never Stop Daring: De l'audace, toujours !