Early Application Deadline
Apply now and receive a €1500 Early Application Scholarship! The deadline for applications is March 1, 2024 and is open to all international students.
Complete your application now
This space is dedicated to parents of students in the Grande Ecole, Audencia Bachelor and Audencia SciencesCom programs!
A word from Nicolas Arnaud, Program Director
More than ever, choosing Audencia for your son or daughter means sharing the values of courage, listening, solidarity and commitment that help create an incomparable class spirit among our students every year!
Since its founding in 1900, Audencia has been a pioneer in the world of business schools. It has often been a pioneer in redefining what French and international business schools offer, particularly in terms of the place given to humanities and culture, its commitment to corporate social responsibility issues, and the hybridization of skills.
Regarding the future of your son or daughter at our school, we have recently developed a new strategic plan for 2025 called ECOS. It aims to make Audencia a better school for the world, and is based on the creation of a school dedicated to ecological and social change, Gaïa; increased cross-fertilization of cultures for all in France and internationally; the opening of a campus in São Paulo, Brazil; and completely renovated campuses in Nantes and Paris.
As a member of the Audencia community, we wanted to give you the opportunity to follow the news and projects of your son's or daughter's school with this page dedicated to you.
Thank you for the trust you have placed in us.
Nicolas Arnaud, Director of Programs
Moving to Nantes
Discover the "Welcome Pack" given to new Audencia students:
- Practical information about the start of your student's course,
- Help in finding accommodation in Nantes,
- Good places to discover Nantes and its gastronomy,
- Information about financial and administrative procedures.
Supporting young people in their professional careers is a priority for our teams. The goal is to teach them how to make the most of their skills and build a professional project that suits them, whether in France or abroad.
The Career Center will provide them with all the information and tools they need to find internships, career advice, etc.
By joining Audencia, they will be able to benefit from:
- One-on-one interviews
- Tools to optimize their applications
- Access to numerous webinars
Ecos 2025 Strategic Plan
Through its new strategic plan, Audencia is committed to making an impact on the following 3 major challenges:
- Creation and use of responsible technologies and information
- Defining and adopting management approaches that promote inclusive organizations and societies
- Design and implementation of sustainable business models and developments
4 themes will be developed in this area:
- The creation of Gaïa, Audencia's School of Ecological and Social Transition
- Generalized and enhanced cross-fertilization of crops
- Development in the service of enhanced impact
- A new organizational alignment
With over 220 accredited partners worldwide and 20 non-commercial university partners abroad, students can find international opportunities to meet their needs and expectations.