Among business and management schools, Audencia was a pioneer, being part of the first wave of schools to create an incubator in the early 2000s. Since 2015, this system has been merged with Centrale Nantes, and since 2016, it has been extended to the alliance with ENSA Nantes.
The Centrale-Audencia-Ensa Incubator supports innovative projects led by students and graduates of Alliance schools who want to accelerate their business development and establish themselves in the Pays de la Loire region.
The synergy, unique in France, between three nationally and internationally recognized teaching and research institutions in the fields of engineering, management, communication, design and architecture, allows incubated projects to benefit from exceptional development conditions:
- Housing at the incubator premises
- A support program tailored to the maturity of their project (workshops, office days, conferences, and more)
- Customized coaching from a dedicated program manager and a community of experts and mentors
- Funding support through schools' seed funds and access to a community of funders
- Increase of visibility within our ecosystems: events, competitions, partnerships