Early Application Deadline
Apply now and receive a €1500 Early Application Scholarship! The deadline for applications is March 1, 2024 and is open to all international students.
Complete your application now
Partners and ecosystem
L'Oréal has announced its new sustainability program "L'Oréal for the future", with a new set of objectives from now until 2030.
Faced with ever more pressing environmental and social challenges, the group is accelerating its transformation in terms of sustainable development and inclusion, and aims to bring all its activities within "planetary limits".
An ambition that is affirmed in this collaboration around the major challenge of sustainability accounting for organizations.
As a multi-local company among food leaders, Danone for its part aims to inspire healthier, more sustainable food practices and create long-term sustainable value for all its stakeholders. It is within this framework that the company is supporting the Chair.
PwC France and Maghreb
PwC France and Maghreb is committed to meeting the challenges of tomorrow's world.
Support for the chair is part of this framework: helping to pave the way for a cultural revolution that will reconcile economy and society. Bernard Gainnier, Chairman of PwC France and Maghreb, calls for "mobilization and action in the face of the societal and environmental challenges we face today. The company is the only one capable of federating energies and stakeholders around itself."
Invivo, REPORTWISE Consulting, IFACI and CNCC
The chair has also been supported from its inception, and for 4 years, by the French Institute of Internal Audit and Control (IFACI) and the Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes (CNCC) [National Auditors Company].
The InVivo Group is particularly interested in the valuation of multi-capital performance as part of the financing of the agricultural and food transition.
REPORTWISE Consulting is a consulting firm specializing in information systems for steering group activity. They are collaborating with the Chair in the development of the technical solutions needed to deploy the LIFTS© method.
The Chair ecosystem
- Delphine Gibassier is a former member of the technical working group of the Climate Disclosure Standards Board (CDSB). The CDSB is a partner of the Chair's Report 1
- Delphine Gibassier is a member of the Expert Network of the Global Compact (United Nations)
- Delphine Gibassier is a former member of the Board of the Capitals Coalition
- Delphine Gibassier is a former member of the Project Task Force to operate the project on preparatory work for the elaboration of possible EU nonfinancial reporting standards (2020-2021)
- Delphine Gibassier is a former member of the Project Task Force "European Sustainability REporting Standards" (2021-2022)
- Delphine Gibassier is a member of the Global Responsible Awards 2020 jury
- Delphine Gibassier is a former member of the Executive Committee of EMAN Europe (Environmental and Sustainability Management Accounting Network). Replaced by Souâd Taïbi
- Delphine Gibassier is a member of the academic alliance of the think tank R3.0