- Individual and personalized support
- Adjustment of entrance exams
- Campus Accessibility
- Course accommodations (adapted materials and support, distance learning, note takers, teaching aids, excused absences)
- Exam accommodations (extra time, rooms)
- Scholarships for students with RQTH (Recognition of the Status of Disabled Workers) of up to 10% of the student's tuition.
- International Mobility Grants to enable students with disabilities to complete their internship or semester abroad in the destination of their choice without their disability being an obstacle. This grant helps to cover disability-related expenses abroad.