Join dynamic teams serving higher education at one of our campuses.
Audencia has specialized in higher education and cutting-edge research for over 50 years.
Our 3 core values are Innovation (to challenge), Collaboration (to succeed together) and Responsibility (to assert our difference).
Through its programs, its numerous partnerships with companies and universities in France and around the world, Audencia actively contributes to the development and influence of its region with its 5 campuses in France and 4 campuses abroad.
Audencia, in a few numbers, is:
Audencia's ambition is not to be the best school in the world, but a better school for the world, and it claims to be a player in the transformation of society, today and in the future.
In addition to integrating the challenges of environmental and social transition into the core of its research and teaching, Audencia is implementing an ambitious CSR approach that involves all of the school's departments and its 500 employees.
Joining Audencia means joining a company that is structured around 5 priorities:
- Fostering gender equality
- Support for the disabled
- Implementing a low-carbon strategy
- Integrating sustainable development objectives into the classroom
- Developing useful research that advances business and society
Changing practices and professions is a key lever in the implementation of Audencia's CSR.
Both through the knowledge and mastery of the fundamentals of ecological and social issues, and through the ownership of business changes by everyone, all positions included. Audencia is therefore committed to raising awareness and training its internal teams to become informed employee-citizens, capable of guiding their decisions and practices in favor of ecological and social transition.
The quality of the CSR approach and its integration into the school's strategy has been recognized in particular by:
- The LUCIE label, which Audencia received for the first time in 2013 and has renewed every 3 years since then,
- Its membership of the UN Global Compact initiative since 2004. Audencia was the first management school in France to join the Global Compact and is also a signatory to its Principles of Responsible Management Education,
- Its renewed partnership with the WWF, whose goal is to integrate social and ecological issues into the school's courses and activities as a whole.